The L.U.N.Ch Program
(Living Under Nutritional Challenges)
The Living Under Nutritional Challenges (L.U.N.Ch) program is a medically monitored weight management program. The team at Lifecare works with you to create a plan to best suit your dietary and healthcare needs.
The L.U.N.Ch. program is broken down into three phases:
Phase 1 - Weight Loss
Phase 2 – Transition
Phase 3 – Support
Each phase addresses nutrition, exercise/activity, behavior modification and metabolic/medical management. A comprehensive individual plan is developed for each participant while they are guided by the L.U.N.Ch. team and support groups.
- The program is led by Dr. Scot Kolsin, a diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine as well as a member of the American Board of Family Practice.
- Rhonda Solomon, a Nurse Practitioner with Lifecare assists Dr. Kolsin with the program. Rhonda is a Certified Diabetes Educator and is Board Certified in Advanced Clinical Diabetes Management.
- Dawnn Vanderwall is the program coordinator. She works closely with the rest of the team to be sure that the program runs efficiently. Dawnn also schedules appointments and referrals for patients and is the team liaison with other providers.
- Brenda Altemari is the assistant for the L.U.N.Ch program. She leads and instructs the group sessions, assists with marketing and introduction of the L.U.N.Ch program to new and potential patients, coordinates all patients weight management plans and counsels and monitors patients on all three phases of the program.
We hold Free Information Sessions once a month where you can learn more about the program. Look for the next scheduled session date in the “What’s New” section of our website!
If you would like to learn more about the L.U.N.Ch program please call either of our two locations at the information below or feel free to visit www.thelunchprogram.com !!!
Lifecare Medical Associates The L.U.N.Ch Program at Geneva General
1991 Balsley Road 196 North Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148 Geneva, NY 14456
In This Section
- Family Medicine
- Adult and Senior Care
- Women's Health And Wellness
- Occupational Health Services
- Sports Medicine / Minor Orthopedics
- Preventive Health And Nutrition
- Diagnostic Testing
- Onsite Lab Draw Station
- On Site Specialty Consultation
- Medically Monitored Weight Management